researched by the Burgenland Bunch
Choose a Surnames
subset at the left.
Updated: April 30, 2017
Update: Researchers 9; Surname Entries 28; Changes 4
Using the BB Pages for Genealogy:
1) Find your surname(s) in these alphabetical Surnames Listings... be sure to consider
2) If someone else is researching your surname(s), go to the
Member Pages and note the associated
names they are researching. Consider contacting members that best match your research.
3) Look in the the Villages Pages to see who else is
researching your ancestral village(s). Again, consider contacting others researching in your
4) Find your ancestral village(s) on the Map Pages and
note the surrounding villages... you may eventually wish to investigate these villages.
5) Use the "Search Box" on this page to find other BB pages that include your surnames
6) Go beyond simple genealogy... enjoy the music of our ancestors in the
BB Songbook, explore the knowledge buried in the
BB Archives, try some of the interesting
BB Links, and note all the other options on the
BB Home Page.
Remember, the Burgenland Bunch is interested in all aspects of Burgenland history... if you can
contribute to the communal knowledge, please do so.
Note: A number of researchers and their entries have been marked inactive because we no
longer have a valid email address for the researcher (or they have resigned). Please provide an
updated email address via the Change Member Information
Form to reactivate your entries.
Researchers: Please review all the surname entries that have been made on your behalf,
giving special attention to the underlying email address (if people can't contact you then the
entry does no good). Generally, minor errors should be reported directly to me,
-open-. Major changes or
additions should be submitted, as an updated membership entry, using the
Change Member Information Form. The information on the
form is automatically sent to all the BB Editors to allow them to make the needed changes in
suggestions are always welcome!